All Guinness Book of World Records hottest pepper winners - both current and past, plus one. The package includes:
1. Carolina Reaper (2013) 1,569,300 avg 2.2 million peak SHU
2. Trinidad Scorpion Butch T (2011) 1,463,700 SHU
3. Bhut Jolokia (a/k/a the Ghost Pepper) (2007 - 2011) 1,001,300 SHU
4. Naga Viper (2011) 1,382,118 SHU
5. Infinity (2011) 1,066,300 SHU
6. Red Savina Habanero (1994 -2007) 570,000 SHU
7. Trinidad Scorpion Morouga Blend. (2012) 1.2 million avg 2.2 million SHU peak. Although it never received a Guinness record it tested hotter than most of them so we included it in the package.
NOTE: If a variety is sold out on the website, it is not available for the collections either. We reserve the right to make reasonable substitutions in the event a variety is sold out.